The Lung Brothers

Hanging out at the extreme end of the long tail ...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Lung Bob Square Pants

Ahh ... I knew once I got Lung the Younger out of the bar and online, he'd be the prolific one. Meanwhile I'll occasionally nod appreciatively. Trouble is, you can't seen that online, so I don't look all sage and wise ...

Maybe I can pull off some kind of "Silent Bob" persona from Kevin Smith films? That
would, of course, make Lung the Younger into Jay. Meanwhile, I'll do pages of nodding, and then the occasional outburst:

BOB: Why don’t you shut up? Jesus! Always yap, yap, yapping all the time. Give me a fucking headache.

(to Holden) I went through something like what you’re going through. Years ago. Same kind of thing with a girl named Amy ...

JAY: What’d she ‘Live in Canada’ or something? Why don’t I remember this?

BOB: What you don’t know about me I can just about squeeze into the Grand fucking Canyon. Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home